Thursday 24 May 2012

Cleverley woes over + Transfer News

Papers: Cleverley woes over Tom Cleverley over ‘nightmare’Tom Cleverley is determined to make up for lost time with Manchester United next term after “the hardest season of his life”. The midfielder, 22, played a key role in United’s flying start to the season and was tipped to go to the Euros. But injuries set him back and he was left out of Roy Hodgson’s England squad. Cleverley said: “It has been a nightmare at times but I am only 22 and have around 15 years ahead of me yet. I just hope I’ve got it all over and done with now. There were times during the season when I thought I was the unluckiest footballer in the world. From a great start it became the hardest season of my life – but it has made me mentally stronger.”

Manchester United want to sign Everton's 27-year-old left-back Leighton Baines for £12million.

Cannot fully verify source but being told Eden Hazard has chosen Manchester United and will "sign on or by Monday".

No comments:

Post a Comment